Resident temperature screening:
There will be no temperature screenings on Monday, September 7th due to the Labor Day holiday.
Resident & Guest Services:
Labor Day hours will be between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Monday, September 7th.
If you choose to invite guests to Evergreen, we ask that you take extra precautions to keep yourself and the rest of the Evergreen community safe and healthy, this includes:
- Please wear masks over your nose and mouth any time you are outside your accommodation or in The GardenSide or Pub 67
- Make sure your guests are wearing masks and signing in the log books at door 1 or 2. This includes those visitors who choose to visit outside on patios or verandas
- No visitors under the age of 18
- No pets
- Practice appropriate physical distancing, a minimum of 6’
- Notify Evergreen immediately if you become aware of any contact with COVID-19
If a resident shows signs or symptoms such as cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, you are asked to remain in your accommodation and contact the Campus Health nurse at 237-6260.