Rehabilitation at Evergreen:
Quality therapy services for seniors.
Evergreen offers rehabilitation services for a full range of patient needs—from therapy after knee or hip replacement, to help getting back up to speed after an injury, surgery or illness. With state-of-the art facilities and a full staff of licensed, geriatric-trained therapists, senior rehabilitation at Evergreen is the ideal solution for those needing temporary personal care and therapy services. Rehabilitation at Evergreen includes physical, occupational and speech therapy. We also offer water therapy and specially-designed equipment in our Fitness and Aquatic Center. Whether in-patient or out-patient, our goal is to help patients regain strength, mobility and skills in the shortest time possible.
Creekview Rehabilitation Center
Short-term rehab and therapy
For those requiring in-patient care following surgery, injury or illness, Creekview Rehabilitation Center on the campus of Evergreen offers 24-hour short-term skilled nursing care and therapy services. All services are designed to help patients return home as quickly as possible.
Creekview Rehabilitation features…
- 22 private rooms with full baths and roll-in showers
- Medicare-certified, licensed skilled nursing focused primarily on short-term rehabilitation
- Located in Households 5 and 6 of Creekview South—close to Evergreen Therapy Services, the Fitness and Aquatic Center, Creekview Café and Uniquely You Salon
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Therapy at Creekview Rehabilitation Center is available to residents of Evergreen retirement community on a priority basis, as well as to people living in Oshkosh and surrounding cities.
- Private room $395/day
- Intensive skilled nursing $30/day surcharge
Medicare or insurance may pay for a portion of the costs listed above.
Wisconsin Bed Tax Assessment of $170/month is not included in the above rates
Evergreen Therapy Services
Doctor-ordered, out-patient therapy
Evergreen Therapy Services is the ideal choice for those who are able to live at home during or after recovery—but need doctor-ordered rehabilitative therapy to get back to full function. With state-of-the-art facilities and real-life environments, we help patients meet therapy goals as quickly as possible.
Evergreen Therapy Services include…
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology
- Personalized therapy services provided on the Evergreen campus.
- Aquatic therapy in heated pool with convenient changing rooms
- Therapy in real-life environments—preparing patients for at-home and normal daily living activities
- Free use of Evergreen Fitness Center while receiving Evergreen Therapy Services, and for six weeks after discharge
- Therapy costs may be covered by Medicare
Request more info about rehabilitation services.
Get a firsthand view of rehabilitation services and the state-of-the-art therapy facilities at Evergreen.
Contact Social Services Specialist Chris Wenzel at (920) 237-6245. Or fill out the form below.