Freedom to enjoy life as you please.
Imagine your days filled with the things you want to do…instead of the things you have to do. That’s the freedom of independent living at Evergreen.
As a Life Plan Community, Evergreen gives you confidence knowing you have access to a full range of onsite care. So if your health ever changes and you need additional care, it’s an easier transition to care options available right within Evergreen–close to friends, neighbors and everything that is familiar to you.
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your home
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Expanded Basic cable TV, wireless internet
- All utilities
- Flexible dining options in restaurants and pub
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services
- Wellness programs focused on emotional, physical and spiritual health
- Full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- UW Oshkosh Learning in Retirement programs
- Outings and day trips
- Transportation services*
- Weekly Grocery Shopping*
- Onsite access to services for fee: audiologist, optometrist, dentist, podiatrist and laboratory services, as well as physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy
- * Notes additional fees apply
- Aquatic Center, Fitness Centers and Aerobic Studio
- Worship and Performing Arts Center
- Fireside Lounge
- Beautiful grounds with scenic walking trails through our Oak Savannah Woodlands
- Fishing pier and pontoon boat on Sawyer's Creek
- Woodworking shop
- Uniquely You Beauty & Barber Shop…and much more
Staying active...and loving it.
At Evergreen, opportunities abound for personal growth in knowledge, experiences, friendships and wellness. It’s simply a matter of checking the Activities Calendar to see what interests you today.
Choose the residence that suits your style.
Your residence is as individual as you are. That’s why Evergreen offers a full range of floor plans to suit your lifestyle.
We are excited to introduce a new independent living option, Linden Oaks an Evergreen Community, located on the west side of Oshkosh.
To learn more about our Linden Oaks Pocket Neighborhood CLICK HERE.
Take a Virtual Tour
We invite you to take a look around, our virtual tour includes our Fireside Lounge, Thomas E. Neta Library, Pub 67, our beautiful Worship & Preforming Arts Center and Fitness & Aquatics Center.
Request a private tour!
We invite you to come for a visit and discover for yourself all of the wonderful people and places at Evergreen. Use the form below to contact us with your questions or comments. For immediate feedback, please call us at (920) 233-2340.