Make a difference. Become an Evergreen volunteer.
Volunteers are vital at Evergreen. Your skills, your talents, and most of all, your time, help us provide a vast array of programs that enrich the lives of Evergreen residents.
We welcome volunteers of all ages. (Those under age 14 must be accompanied by a family member.) Plus, we have a number of one-time opportunities for church youth groups, college service groups or other service-oriented organizations.
- Escorting residents to and from campus events
- Leading group activities
- Sharing musical talents
- Reading aloud
- Doing puzzles or playing cards with residents
- Sorting, pricing, displaying or selling merchandise in our Manor Mart re-sale shop
- Pampering residents with free manicures
- Helping residents to create jewelry in our lapidary shop
- Offering soda, popcorn and other treats to residents from our refreshment cart
- …and so much more!
To help match your interests with volunteer opportunities, we ask all prospective volunteers to complete a volunteer application, provide references and submit a background check if over 18 years old. Once the application is approved and an interview is completed, we will schedule orientation and training.