Make a difference. Become an Evergreen volunteer.
Volunteers are vital at Evergreen. Your skills, your talents, and most of all, your time, help us provide a vast array of programs that enrich the lives of Evergreen residents.
We welcome volunteers of all ages. (Those under age 14 must be accompanied by a family member.) Plus, we have a number of one-time opportunities for church youth groups, college service groups or other service-oriented organizations.
- Activity Assistance – help with group activities like trivia, socials, games and art and crafts
- Resident Escort - escorting residents to and from campus events
- Sharing musical talents
- Pet Therapy - Bring your pet to visit with residents. All pets must be certified, well-behaved and trained
- Helping residents to create jewelry in our lapidary shop
- Manor Mart - Sorting, pricing, displaying or selling merchandise in our re-sale shop
- Pampering residents with free manicures
- Reading aloud
- Doing puzzles or playing cards with residents
- Offering soda, popcorn and other treats to residents from our refreshment cart
- Help with clerical duties
- …and so much more!
To help match your interests with volunteer opportunities, we ask all prospective volunteers to complete a volunteer application, provide references and submit a background check if over 18 years old. Once the application is approved and an interview is completed, we will schedule orientation and training.
Download Volunteer application
Download Resident volunteer application
Questions? Contact Pam Sengstock at (920) 237-2126 or VolunteerCoordinator@EvergreenOshkosh.com
Existing Evergreen Volunteers
Thank you for being a volunteer and part of our Evergreen family!
Please return completed volunteer hours tracking forms to Pam either via e-mail at VolunteerCoordinator@EvergreenOshkosh.com or in person at Resident & Guest Services Attention: Volunteer Coordinator.