November 24, 2021
COVID status update:
Since the last week we have had one positive COVID-19 test results on our campus. With the changes in visitation guidance last week, all areas are open for visitation. Please remember to check in at a kiosk and wear a mask when visiting.
We also ask that due to high community transmission, please ensure that you follow all recommended infection control measures to help reduce risk for our residents and staff. Please follow visitation guidelines from our November 17th post when visiting someone in our Assisted Living or Creekview Health Center.
The GardenSide Restaurant is now open to all residents in assisted living and the Creekview health center and their guests. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
Resident & Guest Services:
Thanksgiving hours will be 8 am – noon on Thursday, November 25th.
November 17, 2021
We are excited to announce the following changes to our visitation policies in our Creekview Health Center and Assisted Living areas. Please read carefully and share with other family and friends who may be planning a visit to Evergreen.
– Visitation will no longer be on-hold during a Covid-19 outbreak on the Evergreen campus.
– Signs placed at entrances to alert visitors of an outbreak status. Please be aware that there is an increased risk for transmission during times of outbreak.
– We are no longer limited to 2 visitors at a time; however, social distancing practices must be followed in common areas and are encouraged in resident rooms.
– Visits should only take place in resident rooms, not in common areas.
– Masks must be worn in common areas and are encouraged in resident rooms.
– Residents must continue to mask when out of their rooms.
– Children of any age may visit as long as they are able to wear a mask and must wear a mask throughout the visit.
– The GardenSide and Pub 67 are now open to all residents and their guests.
– Visitors are still required to screen at the kiosk at door 4.
– Please refrain from visiting if you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, have symptoms of covid-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine.
November 12, 2021
Visitation in the following areas is suspended until further notice:
– Creekview Health Center House Holds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
– Garden Place & Garden Terrace
Visitation is open for Manorview, Garden Heights, Creekview Health Center Households 7 & 8
November 4, 2021
COVID status update:
Since October 29th, we have had three positive COVID-19 test results on our campus. Garden Place, Garden Terrace, ShareHaven and Creekview Health Center’s Household 2 are currently closed to visitation; the remainder of campus is open for visitation. Those visiting family or friends in Garden Heights or ManorView please note that you must still check in at Door 4 as usual and then proceed to enter through door 1, the main entrance, until further notice.
Vaccine Booster shots:
Now that boosters are being recommended for all three vaccines, we are working with our designated pharmacy to make a plan for distribution on campus.
If residents would like to get the booster elsewhere, you can get more information on the COVID-19 vaccine and a complete listing of area vaccination clinics, visit www.wcvaccine.org or call the Winnebago County Health Department’s COVID-19 Hotline at 920-232-3026.
Quarantine guidance FAQ:
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I test positive for COVID even though I have been fully vaccinated?
A: If you test positive for COVID you must quarantine for 10 days after the date of the positive test and until you are fever free and symptoms are improving.
Q: If I am fully vaccinated and come in close contact with individual that tests positive, do I need to quarantine and if so, what is the duration of the quarantine?
A: Fully vaccinated people are not required to quarantine after contact with a positive person, however, due to the high risk nature of our residents, they will not be able to visit the Evergreen Health Center for 14 days. You should also watch closely for symptoms for 14 days and get tested within 3-5 days after exposure.
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I am unvaccinated and have come in close contact with someone that has tested positive?
A: Yes, there is a 14 day quarantine period unvaccinated individuals.
Our residents and staff remain our first priority and we’re grateful for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate the ever changing conditions. Please continue to check back often for the most updated information. Thank you for continuing to trust us with the care of your loved one.
We invite you to take a look around, our virtual tour includes our Fireside Lounge, Thomas E. Neta Library, Pub 67, our beautiful Worship & Preforming Arts Center and Fitness & Aquatics Center.
Find out more!
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (920) 233-2340.