October 13, 2021
We’ve had two positive COVID-19 test results on our campus this week. We continue to follow guidance issued by public health and the CDC to safely manage the situation. Individuals who have come into contact with a person who tested positive have been notified.
Household 2 in the Creekview Health Center is closed to visitation at this time; the remainder of campus is open for visitation.
Please remember safe visitation practices such as masking, social distancing and regular handwashing. Please remember the following when visiting a friend or loved one in the health center:
– All visitors are required to screen at door 4 every time they visit.
– Visits are to take place in resident’s rooms or outside, not in common areas of the building.
– Visitors are required to wear masks when walking through the facility. Visitors and residents are encouraged to wear masks throughout visit, but if all are fully vaccinated, they may remove masks while in residents’ rooms.
– Encourage/assist residents with hand hygiene before and after visits.
– Only 2 people are allowed to visit at a time, including outdoor visits.
– Pets are now allowed, the visitor must bring the pet directly to the resident’s room and not stop to visit with other residents.
– Visitors must be age 6 or older in the Creekview Health Center, and young visitors must wear masks throughout the visit.
Our changes in protocols throughout the COVID-19 pandemic have been to make sure we’re doing as much as we can to help protect the health and safety of everyone on our campus. That’s why we’ve decided to require all staff to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those that are still unvaccinated will be given until Monday, November 1, 2021 to get the first dose of vaccine as a condition of employment similar to the flu vaccine. Staff will be required to be fully vaccinated by December 15, 2021.
Quarantine guidance FAQ:
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I test positive for COVID even though I have been fully vaccinated?
A: If you test positive for COVID you must quarantine for 10 days after the date of the positive test and until you are fever free and symptoms are improving.
Q: If I am fully vaccinated and come in close contact with individual that tests positive, do I need to quarantine and if so, what is the duration of the quarantine?
A: Fully vaccinated people are not required to quarantine after contact with a positive person, however, due to the high risk nature of our residents, they will not be able to visit the Evergreen Health Center for 14 days. You should also watch closely for symptoms for 14 days and get tested within 3-5 days after exposure.
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I am unvaccinated and have come in close contact with someone that has tested positive?
A: Yes, there is a 14 day quarantine period unvaccinated individuals.
Our residents and staff remain our first priority and we’re grateful for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate the ever changing conditions. Please continue to check back often for the most updated information. Thank you for continuing to trust us with the care of your loved one.
We invite you to take a look around, our virtual tour includes our Fireside Lounge, Thomas E. Neta Library, Pub 67, our beautiful Worship & Preforming Arts Center and Fitness & Aquatics Center.
Find out more!
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (920) 233-2340.