Thank you for your continued efforts to help keep our residents safe and healthy. It is imperative that we remain diligent in our infection control practices. Please do not visit if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid, if you have been exposed or if you are experiencing any other illness symptoms.
Mask Protocol update effective Wednesday, March 16th:
– Masks will be optional and may be worn at the discretion of independent residents and their guests in public areas of the Village, Courtyard Building and Manor Building (except Manorview).
– Masks will still be required for independent residents and guests traveling through or visiting residents in assisted living in the Garden Building, Manorview, Sharehaven and Health Center (Creekview North and South).
– Assisted living and Health Center residents are still encouraged to wear masks per guidance from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and Wisconsin Department of Health.
– Guests are still required to wear masks in the Garden Building, Manorview, Sharehaven and the Creekview Health Center.
– Independent residents and their guests accessing the Fitness and Aquatic Center or Creekview Café must wear masks in the Creekview building.
– Staff will continue to wear mask.
Screening Protocol Update effective Wednesday, March 16th:
– Screening at door one and two is discontinued for guests of independent residents.
– Screening is still required prior to visiting a resident in assisted living or the Health Center.
– If visiting a resident in the Health Center, you must screen at door 4.
– If visiting a resident in assisted living, you must screen at the main entrance (door 1) when staff are present in Resident & Guest Services, the Garden Building (door 3) or Creekview entrance (door 4).
Evergreen will continue to monitor the prevalence of Covid in our community. If positivity rates were to increase beyond medium to high, mask requirements and screening may be reinstated.
Evergreen Creekview Health Center & Assisted Living Visitation Guidelines:
Please read carefully and share with other family and friends who may be planning a visit to Evergreen.
– All visitors are required to screen in at a kiosk located at doors 1, 3 or 4 prior to visiting.
– Social distancing practices must be followed in common areas and are encouraged in resident rooms.
– Visits should only take place in resident rooms, not in common areas.
– Masks should be worn in common areas and are encouraged in resident rooms.
– Residents must continue to mask when out of their rooms.
– Children of any age may visit as long as they are able to wear a mask and must wear a mask throughout the visit.
– Please refrain from visiting if you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, have symptoms of covid-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine.
Quarantine guidance FAQ:
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I test positive for COVID even though I have been fully vaccinated?
A: If you test positive for COVID you must quarantine for 10 days after the date of the positive test and until you are fever free and symptoms are improving.
Q: If I am fully vaccinated and come in close contact with individual that tests positive, do I need to quarantine and if so, what is the duration of the quarantine?
A: Fully vaccinated people are not required to quarantine after contact with a positive person, however, due to the high risk nature of our residents, they will not be able to visit the Evergreen Health Center for 14 days. You should also watch closely for symptoms for 14 days and get tested within 3-5 days after exposure.
Q: Do I need to quarantine if I am unvaccinated and have come in close contact with someone that has tested positive?
A: Yes, there is a 14 day quarantine period unvaccinated individuals.
Our residents and staff remain our first priority and we’re grateful for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate the ever changing conditions. Please continue to check back often for the most updated information. Thank you for continuing to trust us with the care of your loved one.
We invite you to take a look around, our virtual tour includes our Fireside Lounge, Thomas E. Neta Library, Pub 67, our beautiful Worship & Preforming Arts Center and Fitness & Aquatics Center.
Find out more!
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (920) 233-2340.