Evergreen at Home: In-home care options for seniors
Evergreen at Home offers specialized services for seniors who live in their own homes–but require some in-home care. Services include both non-medical and home health care options.
Evergreen Home Care: Non-medical home support services
Now it’s easy to coordinate non-medical, in-home care for seniors in the Oshkosh area needing a little extra help with personal support services. The friendly, attentive Evergreen Home Care staff will tailor services to meet specific personal needs and desires.
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing assistance
- Spa bathing
- Errands and social outings (additional fee for transportation)
- FirstCall emergency response system
- Medications review and set-up by RN
- Pet care
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Home maintenance and lawn care
Home Care pricing
Evergreen Home Care prices are based on services provided. Additional fees may be required to cover the cost of supplies, certain socialization activities and transportation.
- Private pay
- Lakeland Family Care
- In some cases, long-term care insurance
Evergreen Home Health: Medical and Therapy services
With a physician’s order, Evergreen Home Health can provide nursing, therapy and social work services within the comfortable environment of a patient’s home—both at Evergreen and in surrounding counties.
Evergreen Home Health is useful following a hospital stay, or for those with medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pain management, wound care or chronic kidney disease. However, Evergreen Home Health does not provide 24-hour care, personal/custodial care or meal delivery.
- Provided or supervised by a registered nurse as directed by a physician
- Registered nurse will teach, assess and monitor medical conditions
- Nurses can provide care such as: wound care, catheter care, ostomy care and IV care
- Physical Therapy – improves strength, range of motion and endurance.
- Occupational Therapy – promotes independence with bathing, dressing and memory issues.
- Speech Therapy – assists with communication, swallowing and related functional limitations.
- Fond du Lac
- Green Lake
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Such as Network Health, Humana and United Health Care)
- Private Pay
- Commercial Insurance and Workers Compensation (Such as Network and Anthem Blue Cross-Blue Shield)
Evergreen at Home – Home Health is licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Quality Assurance and is accredited/deemed by The Joint Commission.