To: Evergreen Independent Living Residents
Re: Update on COVID-19
In response to Gov. Evers and ongoing efforts to keep residents, staff and our community as safe as possible, we ask that you no longer invite guests and family to Evergreen at this time. We also ask that residents stay on campus and limit exposure to the greater community as much as possible.
Evergreen’s preference is that those needing to drop off items do so at Resident & Guest Services during regular business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or Sat. & Sun 9:00 am – 4:00 pm). Staff will deliver items to residents.
If you must have a visitor, please abide by the following:
- Please limit visiting times to between 9:00 am – 4:30pm.
- Assign ONE family or designee to visit Evergreen per day.
- Guests must self-screen prior to entering Evergreen
- Temperature should be lower than 99 degrees
- No symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat are present.
- Guests MUST sign-in using the provided log book.
- Limit interactions and practice social distancing, e.g. no hugs, handshakes.
- Limit touching of surfaces when coming to the campus and practice good hand hygiene.
- Dining in The GardenSide & Pub 67 has been restricted to residents only. No outside guests, including family, are permitted until further notice.
- Takeout or meal pick-up is available for all residents. We are also offering meal delivery to resident accommodations for no charge until further notice. Call (920) 303-8406 to place your order.
- The convenience store has been stocked with fresh produce, some canned goods, personal products, cleaning supplies, etc.
- For items that are not currently stocked in the convenience store we will be offering grocery shopping services Monday – Friday for the following areas on the following days:
- Monday Courtyard 1st floor
- Tuesday Courtyard 2nd floor
- Wednesday Courtyard 3rd floor
- Thursday Manor North
- Friday Manor South
- Village & homes residents: Please pick up a grocery list form at Resident and Guest Services or print it from the resident portal on our website, fill it out and return it by 4:30 pm on Tuesday’s. Anticipated delivery of groceries for the villages & homes will be no later than Friday.
- Please pick up a grocery list form at Resident and Guest Services or print it from the resident portal on our website, fill it out and return it by 4:30 pm the day before your areas shopping trip. (Delivery time frames subject to change based on need.)
- Families are also encouraged to drop off groceries at Resident & Guest Services during regular business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or Sat. & Sun 9:00 am – 4:00 pm). Staff will deliver items to residents.
Please also share this information with your friends and family so that they can help us in our efforts to keep our community safe.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we work through details and appreciate your cooperation as things remain fluid during this time.