Memorandum – March 16, 2020
To: Independent Living Evergreen Residents
Independent resident updates:
- Uniquely You is open and taking appointments. Please meet your stylist at the fire doors where Manor South and Creekview connect.
- The Fitness & Aquatic Center is open and a revised schedule will be coming soon. To access the Fitness & Aquatics Center, please use the ‘back’ door located on the east side of the pool and enter directly onto the pool deck. Please look for exterior signage and sidewalk chalk directions.
- The Oshkosh Public Library is closed until further notice. The Evergreen Thomas E. Neta Library remains open.
- The Life Enrichment Team is working on a new activities schedule and information will be distributed when it becomes available.
- We will be adding food, personal products and cleaning supplies to the convenient store for purchase. Items will be stocked as soon as they arrive.
- The GardenSide & Pub 67 continue to maintain normal business hours. Take-out or meal pick up is still available.
- There will be no charge for meal delivery from The GardenSide Restaurant or Pub67 until further notice.
- Manor Mart is closed until further notice.
- We also ask the residents do not take rolls of toilet paper from public rest rooms. Please speak with Resident & Guest Services if you are in need.
- Resident & Guest Services will be extending their hours on the weekends from 9:00am – 4:00pm both Saturday & Sunday.
- High Touch Surfaces are being sanitized 3 times per day.
- Mail Delivery will continue as usual.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we work through details and appreciate your cooperation as things remain fluid during this time.