Severe storm season is around the corner we wanted to send a reminder out to locate your Evergreen issues weather radio and battery powered lantern. If you do not have one please either submit a maintenance request through Worx Hub or call Resident & Guest Services at (920) 233-2340 to submit one for you.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone of some valuable resources and opportunities available to you.
- Quick Reference Guides – New Quick Reference Guides were distributed to all IL Residents in January. There is a lot of great information located on this piece, such as Evergreen services and their phone numbers. If you do not have one or need a new one please contact Deb Herman, Independent Housing Coordinator at (920) 237-2175.
- An update to the Quick Reference Guide that will be updated in the next print is the number for ordering food from the GardenSide: (920) 303-8406 or if calling from an Evergreen landline phone dial 3178.
- The Resident Portal – Contains lots of valuable information such as:
- Calendars (Weekly , Kaleidoscope & Fitness & Aquatic Class)
- Green Leaves
- Get Involved (Volunteer)
- News & Events (Evergreen Happenings & Resident Memos)
- Dining Information & Menus
- Submit a Work Order
- Important Phone Numbers
- EVTV Schedule
(Accessing the portal is as easy as going to our website, www.EvergreenOshkosh.com, and clicking on ‘Resident Portal’ in the upper right hand corner of the page and clicking on any of the boxes on the left hand side to get the associated information.)
- Evergreen’s partnership with the Paine Arts Center
- With our partnership Evergreen receives passes to visit the Paine Arts Center. Each household can receive up to two passes. Passes can be obtained from Resident & Guest Services.