Rehabilitation Frequently Asked Questions
1) What will my room be like at Creekview Rehabilitation Center?
You will have a private room of your own with a full handicapped-accessible bathroom including a no-lip shower. All rehab resident rooms are at ground level and have a large window to bring in natural light and a view of the outdoors.
2) What furniture will be in my room?
Furniture will include a bed with all linens, dresser, wardrobe, bedside table with lamp, and an upholstered chair.
3) What about a TV and phone?
You will have a television set with a DVD player and a private phone for local calls right in your room.
4) Should I bring my medications with me?
No - please leave your personal medications at home because all medications must be packaged according to regulations.
5) Then how will I get my medications?
If your stay is covered by Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan, your medications will be supplied by our contracted pharmacy provider while you are here. If you are paying privately for your stay, your medications can either be purchased from our contracted pharmacy provider, or another pharmacy of your choice on the condition that your pharmacy can supply the packaging required by regulations.
6) How far away is therapy from my room?
Evergreen Therapy Services is located close to Creekview Rehabilitation Center. Therapy staff will assist you to get to your therapy appointments. The Fitness Center and therapy pool are also conveniently located right next to Therapy Services. Some therapy may also be done within the Creekview Rehabilitation Center households.
7) I won't be able to drive. How will I get to my off-campus appointments?
Personal transportation to and from your appointments is available seven days a week for a charge. Just contact the unit clerk 24 hours in advance at 237-6212 to schedule transportation in our Evergreen van.
8) How's the food?
Let's just say that residents say our food is one of Evergreen's strengths! With items like Oriental Chicken Salad, Broiled Lamb Chops, Shrimp Scampi and Filet Mignon on the regular bi-weekly menus, you're sure to find something you like. And a variety of sandwiches, salads, sides and desserts are always available. If you have diet restrictions, our special menus can accommodate your specific needs.
9) What will I do during my stay?
Your main focus may be therapy and rehab, but there will be many other things to do while at Creekview Rehabilitation Center. Are you a social person? You may enjoy Laughter Club, cards games like Sheepshead or Cribbage, or the group that gathers regularly to discuss "What's New in the News." Perhaps you prefer more quiet activities like Scrabble, Bible study or Learning in Retirement presentations. Do you like music? A variety of live entertainment is often on the calendar.
10) What amenities are available?
In addition to the Fitness Center and pools, here are just a few other amenities that might interest you during your stay.
- Wireless Internet service and cable TV service
- Evergreen's Uniquely You salon offering hair care, massage, manicures and pedicures
- Creekview Café serving casual sandwiches, snacks and beverages
- Walking paths around campus and through our woodland area maintained for wheel-chair accessibility
- An indoor play area for youngsters to enjoy while visiting
- Sunshine Gift Shop for a variety of staples and gifts
- Manor Mart re-sale shop for great bargains and a fun shopping experience
11) When are visiting hours?
Visitors are welcome at any time. Main doors are open from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm. After hours, a phone is available at the entrance door to call for staff to let you in. The most convenient entry is the Creekview entrance on Eagle Street.