Creekview Rehabilitation Center at Evergreen
Short-term rehab and therapy services
The Creekview Rehabilitation Center at Evergreen offers 24-hour short-term rehabilitative care and therapy services for those who plan to return home after recovery.
Located on Households 5 and 6 of Creekview South, the area is close to Evergreen Therapy Services, the Fitness and Aquatic Center, Creekview Cafe and Uniquely You salon.
The Creekview Rehabilitation Center at Evergreen benefits and amenities
- 22 private rooms with full-baths
- Licensed skilled nursing focused primarily on short-term rehabilitative services
- Staffed by nurses and certified resident assistants 24-hours a day
- Personal TV with basic and standard cable service and DVD player
- Telephone (local calls only) in each room
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, weekly whirlpool or shower, foot care, medication administration
- Interdisciplinary team of professionals (nursing, resident assistant, therapy, restorative, dietician, activity and social services)
- Three meals per day with selective menus accommodating special diets as prescribed by a physician
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Play areas for young visitors
- Enclosed outdoor courtyards
- Furniture, including electric bed, night stand, dresser and chair
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items; towels, washcloths, sheets and pillowcases
- Heat, air conditioning, electric and water utilities
- Annual flu shot
- Standard wheelchairs, walkers and canes
- Assured access to appropriate necessary services
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
I was very comfortable . . . they were right on the button. My family knew I would be well taken care of; I felt safer; and I wouldn't be home alone. I just thought it was a great experience.
- Rosemary Bucher, former resident of Evergreen's rehab center
Contact Social Services Specialist Chris Wenzel, (920) 237-6245. cwenzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com
Click for information about Creekview long-term skilled nursing.