Long-term skilled nursing care
Creekview offers 24-hour long-term licensed skilled nursing care and end-of-life services in a home-like, household setting for those needing the highest level of personal care. Our residents and their loved ones enjoy the unique ability to make choices about the quality of their lives through participation in care planning.
Creekview nurses have received special education and training in areas including, but not limited to comfort care, wound care and pressure ulcer prevention.
Convenient parking near the Creekview entrance on Eagle Street provides easy access to the Creekview households as well as Evergreen Therapy Services, the Fitness and Aquatic Center and Creekview Cafe.
Creekview benefits and amenities
- 64 private and 8 semi-private rooms with half-baths
- Eight households with 9 - 11 residents per household, providing a more home-like environment
- Staffed by nurses and certified resident assistants 24-hours a day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, weekly whirlpool or shower, foot care, medication administration
- Interdisciplinary team of professionals (nursing, resident assistant, therapy, restorative, dietician, activity and social services)
- Nurses with special advanced end-of-life training to better equip them for hospice care
- Three meals per day with selective menus accommodating special diets as prescribed by a physician
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Play areas for young visitors
- Enclosed outdoor courtyards
- Individualized interaction for residents unable to participate in groups
- Furniture, including electric bed, night stand, dresser and chair
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items; towels, washcloths, sheets and pillowcases
- Heat, air conditioning, electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Annual flu shot
- Standard wheelchairs, walkers and canes
- Assured access to appropriate necessary services
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Click here for construction updates.
Contact Creekview Social Services Specialist Kristin Kluz, (920) 237-6214. kkluz@EvergreenOshkosh.com