Your own private ranch-style house
Evergreen Homes include 22 individual ranch-style houses clustered in neighborhoods around the Evergreen campus. These two-bedroom homes with outdoor patios and private garages are ideal if you desire a lifestyle with more privacy. Evergreen Homes are within a short walking distance of the Manor Building and Creekview Center, making it convenient to participate in life enrichment and fitness opportunities. You and your guests may also find great joy in having quick access to our rare Oak Savanna woodland, featuring a scenic walking trail.
View a slide show of Evergreen Homes.
Evergreen Homes benefits and amenities
- Ranch-style homes ranging from a modest 920 square feet to a generous 1350 square feet
- Living room/dining room; fully equipped kitchen with all appliances; spacious closets; and laundry area with washer and dryer
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Water and sewer utilities
- Lawn, shrub and tree maintenance; snow removal; weekly trash collection
- Scheduled washing of outside of windows
- Maintenance of siding and roofs
- Smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, weather alert radios and battery-operated lanterns
- Repair and/or replacement of mechanical systems, appliances and built-in light fixtures
- Lighted drive and yard
- Insurance on home
- Personal emergency response system with portable pendant or bracelet
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Contact Residency Coordinator Julie Wetzel at (920) 237-2122 or jwetzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com.