24-hour memory care
Evergreen ShareHaven is a beautiful Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) providing memory care for those experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. ShareHaven residents are able to walk without staff assistance and do not need skilled nursing care. They must have a designated and activated legal decision-maker.
This one-story home in a residential neighborhood is directly across the street from the Evergreen Manor Building and provides a quiet environment with minimal disruptions. Two households each contain a living room, dining area, full kitchen, 10 private bedrooms and four bathrooms. The specially-designed floor plan enables residents to easily find their way.
ShareHaven is a safe, monitored environment with outdoor access into an inviting fenced-in back yard with seating, raised flower beds and walkways.
ShareHaven benefits and amenities
- Two 10-person households with 132 square-foot private bedroom
- Personalized 24-hour assistance with hygiene, grooming, whirlpool bathing, dressing, nail care and medication administration
- Stimulating, interactive life-enrichment activities such as musical entertainment, games, and opportunities to help with simple everyday housekeeping chores
- Three meals per day in ShareHaven dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Spiritual and worship services
- Occasional group sight-seeing and restaurant outings with all expenses paid by Evergreen
- Heat and air conditioning
- Electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Alarmed-door security system
- Window coverings, towels, washcloths, twin-sized sheets and pillowcases, pillows, blankets, bedspread if desired
- Bed and dresser if desired
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items such as toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services (cost of services may be additional)
- Registered dietician services
- Annual flu shot
- Wheelchairs, walkers, canes for temporary use of up to 14 days
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Click here for a handy cost comparison worksheet.
Contact Residency Coordinator Julie Wetzel at (920) 237-2122 or jwetzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com.