You'll have the help you need
Evergreen Garden Terrace is a licensed Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) on the second floor of the Garden Building. The 20 private studio accommodations are designed for those who require limited assistance with activities of daily living throughout the day.
Residents can be their own decision-makers or they can have designated legal decision-makers. They should be able to get to The GardenSide for meals and transfer themselves from bed to chair to bathroom facility without help.
The comfortable Garden Terrace lounge area includes a beautifully furnished living area with a fireplace, a computer with Internet access and a full kitchen.
Garden Terrace benefits and amenities
- 280 square-foot accommodation with private half bath
- Limited assistance with medication management and activities of daily living throughout the day
- Two meals per day in The GardenSide; third meal optional at additional cost
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Whirlpool bathing assistance
- Heat and air conditioning
- Electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Keyed mailbox
- Window coverings, towels, washcloths, twin-sized sheets, pillowcases, pillows, mattress pad, blankets and bedspread if desired
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items such as toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Call system for assistance at all times
- Resident assistant staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Nurse available at all times (cost of services may be additional if beyond included time)
- Registered dietician services
- Annual flu shot
- Wheelchairs, walkers and canes
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Contact Residency Coordinator Julie Wetzel at (920) 237-2122 or jwetzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com.