Just a little support
Evergreen Garden Place is a state-registered Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC) on the first floor of the Garden Building. The 10 one-bedroom apartments are designed for those who need minimal scheduled daily assistance. Staff is on duty from 6:30 a.m. to noon and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Garden Place residents must be their own legal decision-makers with no guardian or activated power-of-attorney. They also are able to move about the building without staff assistance.
The Garden Place lounge provides an area outside the individual apartments for relaxation and entertainment. It includes comfortable furniture, a fireplace, television and computer with Internet access. Garden Place also offers direct access to Garden Grove, an inviting outdoor patio area, and convenient parking directly outside the Garden Place entrance.
Garden Place benefits and amenities
- 552 square-foot one-bedroom apartments
- Full kitchen and all applicances
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Large walk-in closet
- Up to 30 minutes of resident assistant time or 15 minutes of nurse time daily, on a personally scheduled basis
- One meal per day in The GardenSide; other meals available at additional cost
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services; access to convenient no-cost laundry facilities if desired
- Heat and air conditioning
- Electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Window coverings, towels, washcloths, twin-sized sheets and pillowcases
- Keyed mailbox
- Personal emergency response system with portable pendant or bracelet
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services (cost of services may be additional if beyond included time)
- Registered dietician services
- Annual flu shot
- Wheel chairs, walkers and canes for temporary use up to 14 days
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Contact Residency Coordinator Julie Wetzel at (920) 237-2122 or jwetzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com.