As your needs grow
Evergreen Garden Heights is a licensed Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) located in the Garden Building. The 20 private accommodations are designed for those who require regular ongoing assistance with activities of daily living including one-person transfers (but not skilled nursing care). Garden Heights offers 24-hour resident assistant staffing and a nurse is available at all times.
Residents can be their own decision-makers, or they can have designated legal decision-makers.
The Garden Heights shared living space features a full kitchen and dining area as well as a lovely living room with a fireplace, TV and piano. A lounge area features a view overlooking the picturesque Garden Grove outdoor patio.
Garden Heights benefits and amenities
- 280 square-foot accommodation with private half-bath
- Ongoing assistance; resident assistant staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Three meals per day in the conveniently-located Garden Heights dining room
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Whirlpool bathing assistance
- Heat and air conditioning
- Electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Window coverings, towels, washcloths, twin-sized sheets, pillowcases, pillows, mattress pad, blankets and bedspread if desired
- Bed and dresser if desired
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items such as toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Call system for assistance
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services
- Registered dietician services
- Annual flu shot
- Wheelchairs, walkers and canes
- Priority access to other living options based on availability
Contact Residency Coordinator Julie Wetzel at (920) 237-2122 or jwetzel@EvergreenOshkosh.com.