Wireless Internet access is only the beginning
Evergreen is on the leading edge of technology and consistently improving ways to provide exceptional experiences for those we serve.
- Our residents enjoy on-site technical support, including consultations and hardware/software support. (A fee may apply).
- Most lounges and the Business Center on the Post Surgical and Rehab Center at Manor View have computers for resident use.
- An internal cell phone network, integrated with our call light system, provides faster responses to residents needs.
- Primary entrances are electronically controlled by key fobs that enhance resident safety.
- Staff members are accessible via email and a voice-over IP phone system, allowing direct communication with staff.
- Our work order software system allows residents to submit and manage work requests for maintenance and grounds services.
- Residents can connect with loved ones through Skype.
- Wii gaming is all the rage at Evergreen.
- Evergreen utilizes a campus-wide fiber optic network which provides the fastest, most reliable means of transporting data.
- Internal surveillance cameras are stationed throughout the campus to help ensure the safety of our residents and staff.
- By activating his or her pendant/bracelet, our wireless emergency response system allows a resident in need of medical assistance to alert a nurse. The system also identifies the campus location of the resident.
- Our Fitness and Aquatic Center has incorporated innovative UV pool cleansing technology.
- Look for our state-of-the-art wayfinding kiosks at main entrances.