I didn't know what to expect. But this place is so vital and alive! There is youth and vitality at Evergreen. I'm glad I live here!
- Arline Sitter, Manor Apartment resident
When moving to Evergreen I didn't lose anything and I gained a lot!
- Lurton Blassingame, Village resident
I didn’t decide to come here - my family made the decision. I was (at the Post Surgical and Rehab Center at Manor View) about 3 weeks. Everybody was wonderful. The help was fabulous. They were all polite and nice. And I went to church services (in the Evergreen Chapel) on Sunday.
- Gerry Wollangk, former Post Surgical and Rehab Center resident
When I moved to Evergreen I felt like I bought the best insurance policy ever. The weight of the world rolled off my shoulders. Every day I am so thankful for the privilege of being here.
- Hope Linton, Manor Apartment resident
The people here are great - all of them. I have felt right at home living here; it's a really good community.
- Carol Bremberger, Village resident
I was very comfortable ... they were right on the button. My family knew I would be well taken care of; I felt safer; and I wouldn't be home alone. I just thought it was a great experience.
- Rosemary Bucher, former resident at the Post Surgical and Rehab Center at Manor View