24-hour Memory Care
ShareHaven is a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) that provides 24 hour Alzheimer’s and related Dementia care. We focus on preserving each resident’s dignity, encouraging independence and enabling freedom of choice.
At ShareHaven our approach to memory care is built on the foundation of providing personalized care in a safe, comforting, loving and familiar family like environment. We know that memory loss affects every resident differently and we focus on understanding each individual resident’s past and life details to provide care they respond to positively.
Our dedicated team values each resident and is trained to recognize their different preferences and needs so that they are able to provide programming designed to help residents experience pleasant days while also maintaining their dignity and individuality. This level of care ultimately helps create rich and fulfilling experiences and life for our residents of ShareHaven.
We believe that every individual has their own needs and preferences, and so we meet with each resident and family before they move in -- and care conferences at regular intervals after admission -- to help determine appropriate care and service.
• Specially memory care trained team to meet the unique needs of Memory Care residents available 24 hours a day
• Personalized 24-hour assistance with:
- hygiene & grooming
- showering & bathing
- nail care
- medication administration
• 24 hour access to on campus nurses for health monitoring and to respond to immediate needs
• The promise of a higher level of care should residents abilities change or decline
• Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs
• Stimulating, interactive life-enrichment activities such as musical entertainment, games, and opportunities to help with simple everyday housekeeping chores
• Weekly Spiritual Services
• Pet Therapy
• Aquatic Therapy
ShareHaven provides a safe, familiar home setting that is comfortable and supportive to individuals who have problems with memory and orientation. It is a sensory-rich environment that is conducive to interaction yet provides needed privacy for each individual.
• Living spaces designed to help Alzheimer's and dementia care individuals function as independently as possible
- 20 private bedrooms with private bathroom
- Two 10 person households features a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen
• All utilities included (Heat/AC, electric, water, basic cable, wireless internet)
• Window covering, towels, sheets, pillows, blankets and bedspread, if desired
• Bed and dresser, if desired
• Routine supplies and personal hygiene items
• 24-hour Secure Building
• Variety of comfortable community areas including:
- Intimate dining room for each household
- Exercise room
- Relaxation room
• Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully maintained landscaping
• Three Full Meals per day
• House Keeping & Laundry Services
• Spiritual and Worship Services
• Full Service Beauty/Barber Shop
• On-Site physical and occupational therapy
• Registered dietitian service
• Annual Flu Shot
• Building and Ground Maintenance
• ShareHaven residents must be medically stable and are able to ambulate independently or with assist of one person, adaptive device or both.
• They must have a designated and activated legal decision-maker.
• Be 55 years of age or better.
• Experiencing limitations associated with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementia.
• Have an approved financial application.