Fitness and Aquatics
Maintain an active and healthy lifestyle
Enjoy stimulating physical activity in two swimming pools, the Fitness Center, and the Aerobic Studio. Exercise individually or with a group, but in either case – have fun!
- A life guard/instructor is present in the pool area during all open hours.
- John J. and Ethel D. Keller Pool – for lap swimming and aerobic conditioning
- Prescott Family Pool - warmer water for gentle exercise; underwater bench with circulating jets to stimulate or relax muscles
- Private unisex changing rooms with a full bath and no-step showers; ample space for assistance
- Enter pools by stairs, ramp or lift
- Swim classes and open swims for residents, families, staff, volunteers, and members of the Oshkosh Seniors Center and Learning in Retirement
- Elizabeth J. Rasmussen Fitness Center with specially designed equipment for the comfort and safety of older adults
- Exercise equipment including treadmills, Nu-Step reclining exercise bicycles, and Kaiser weight machines.
- Personalized fitness programs and group fitness classes
- Rent a Pedometer to track your steps taken, calories burned and distance walked. Contact the Fitness Center Manager at 920-237-2160 for more information.
- Classes led by trained instructors
- Strength and balance training, specialized arthritis classes
- Shock-absorbent flooring for joint support
- Ballet bar for support during balancing exercises
- Mirrored walls to view proper posture and positioning
For more information on the fitness and/or aquatic programs at Evergreen, call the Fitness & Aquatic Center manager at (920) 237-2160.